Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
The following terms also apply to your use of our website:
Changes to these terms
Information on our website
The information contained in this website is for general information and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
We endeavour to keep the information published on our website up to date and correct, however we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Accessing our website
You are free to use all the content on our website free of charge.
We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend aspects of the website, or the entirety of it, where we have legal, security, technical or commercial reasons to do so.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
Gambling online should be seen as a form of paid entertainment. We advise you not to gamble more than you can afford to and make steps to ensure your well being.
Gambling & The Law
Our website provides gambling related material for information and entertainment purposes only. No wagers are accepted on our website and we do not operate any online gaming services. Furthermore we are not associated with any of the external websites linked from its pages and we are not bound by, nor will we be held liable for, any third party linked from our website.
You are responsible for complying with any relevant laws and regulations that apply in the country you currently reside in before you take part in any form of gambling. Online gambling is restricted in some parts of the world, so check with your local authority before gambling online.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print or download extracts of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website ; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- gambling related losses;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsements by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software, as we do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses at all times.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Linking to our website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.